This week's topic is the top ten books I've Read in 2015. I'm just going to stick with a general topic since I've only read about 35 books this year and I am sure most of those are comics.
1. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline- this book was a surprised of how much I loved it. I was taken to the future, but as well as my past with all the 80s references. It was an entertaining book and my favorite that I read this year.
3. Horde by Ann Aquirre- this is the final book of the series and it wrapped it up so nicely.
4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - I'm not sure what drew me to this book, but I was so glad to have found it. I really enjoyed this book.
5. Hanson's Marathon Method by Luke Humphrey - sadly I did not get to run my first marathon this year due to health issues, but this book is one that really helped show me how much work I will need to put into training.
6. Into The Woods by Tana French - I loved that I got to read a book based in one of my favorite places I've traveled to, Ireland.
7. Lady Mechanica Comics by Joe Benitez- I loved this comic series, it a little of steampunk, meets Lara Croft, meets supernatural.
8. DC Bombshells Comics by Marguerite Bennet- you take 1940s, pin ups, DC villains and you got me hooked. Such a great series about women during WWII in the DC Universe.
9. Definitely Dead By Charlene Harris- I haven't been reading too much of the Sookie Steakhouse books, but this one has been on my shelf for a while and I am glad to have finally read it.
10. Lies My Teacher Told Me by James W. Loewen- while this is a very dry book it really helped me see how we are doing a huge disservice to ourselves by not teaching history with the proper facts.
I did it! That was a struggle because I haven't read much this year and decided not to include the two books I am currently reading because I might not finish them before the year is over.